At the end of March, we made the tough decision to suspend our operation to protect the safety and well being of our employees and customers. We have used this time to put in place the appropriate social distancing and hygiene measures, and are now delighted to be able to welcome back all of our valued customers.
“I can fully understand some customers will feel nervous about venturing out after the lockdown, but our family have very busy making alterations to the business, similar to what you have been used to seeing at the supermarkets. I will personally oversee that all the steps below are adhered to so we can safely provide customers with the same stress-free and welcoming experience they are used to.”
– Katie (Ranger) Keane, Director of Rangers Garage.
Read on to learn more about what to expect at your next visit to Rangers Garage. Alternatively, if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team, please phone 01980 65-55-55 or email email@example.com.
- Installed protective screens – We have fitted screens onto our counters in the reception area. These screens help protect both customers and staff from the risk of saliva travel which is thought to be a recognised contributor associated with COVID-19.
- Social distancing measures – All visitors and customers are being asked to avoid waiting in the reception area and to respect the latest UK government guidelines. This includes staying 2 metres away from people when possible. Click here to read the latest COVID-19 updates and advice from the UK Government.
- Please visit alone – We also ask for the time being to not bring your family / friends along to your booking to further minimise the risk of spreading the coronavirus.
- Stay home if you don’t feel well – If you have a cough / cold symptoms, have been in contact with someone who is poorly, or someone with COVID-19, we kindly ask for you to stay at home and self-isolate. We intend to remain open but this can only happen if our entire workforce remains fit and healthy.
- No cash payments – We are encouraging our customers to use card and contactless payments where possible to reduce the spread of the virus. Because of this, we will not be accepting cash during this time.
We will continue to monitor the situation as Government advice is updated, so please keep checking our website and Facebook page for the latest information and updates concerning how we are managing to operate in a responsible and safe manner.
We appreciate your support and understanding during this difficult time and hope you’re staying safe. If you would like to book a car repair, MOT or service, please call us on 01980 65-55-55 email firstname.lastname@example.org .
We hope to see you soon!