The Ranger family and staff are pleased to let you know that measures are still in place to allow you to safely bring your vehicle in for all the ‘usuals’, such as maintenance, tyres, servicing, repairs and MOTs.
The following safety measures are still in place, including:
- Installed protective screens – Our reception has fitted screens to help protect both customers and staff from the risk of catching COVID-19.
- Social distancing measures – All visitors and customers are being asked to avoid waiting in the reception area and to respect the latest UK government guidelines. This includes staying 2 metres away from people when possible.
- Please visit alone – We ask for you to not bring your family / friends along to your booking to further minimise the risk of spreading the coronavirus.
- Stay home if you don’t feel well – If you have a cough / cold symptoms, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, we kindly ask for you to stay at home and self-isolate.
- No cash payments – We are encouraging our customers to use card and contactless payments where possible to reduce the spread of the virus.
We will continue to monitor the situation as Government advice is updated, so please keep checking our website and Facebook page for the latest information and updates concerning how we are managing to operate responsibly and safely.
We appreciate your support and understanding during this difficult time and hope you’re staying safe. If you would like to book a car repair, MOT or service, please call us on 01980 65-55-55 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you soon!